15,000sqft Office Fit-Out for Chinook Sciences’ Nottingham HQ
Chinook Sciences engaged aci™ to handle the complete fit out of their prestigious offices within the Nottingham Science Park complex.
The brief was to fit out the 15,000ft2 of premium office accommodation to a high specification while working in parallel with the buildings eco credentials.
The vast accommodation covers open plan areas, R&D facility, managers offices, visitors offices, meeting rooms, presentation cell, kitchens, bathrooms, board room and Presidents and Directors suites.
With the design process taking just 4 weeks the pressure was on to hand over the facility for meetings to be held in November. These dates were achieved with the construction phase of the project being compressed to just 7 weeks on site.
Scope of Works
- Partition Walls, Doors and Glass Manifestation
- Office Furniture and Storage Wall
- Board Room and Break Out Furniture
- Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Lighting Changes
- Kitchens and Bar Area
- Executive Toilets
- Wall Coverings and Write On Wall Areas
- Projectors and Screens
- Wired Hanging Display Walls
- Key Card Entry Door Systems
- Vinyl and Carpeted Floor Coverings
- Internal and External Signage
What did the client think?
Get in touch about your project
Call us today on 0115 939 7572 for some free advice about your commercial interior project.