Mezzanine Floor and Showroom Fit-Out for Large Motorcycle Showroom
Full Retail Fit Out Project
Following the success of the KTM / Honda brand, Kestrel contacted us with plans for a brand-new showroom for their expansion in Coventry.
We were engaged to carry out the entire fit out works including the installation of the new mezzanine floor. On the Honda side of the showroom we had to create a custom bulkhead to create a large Honda sign, this had to be to exact measurements and angles provided by Honda corporate guidelines.
With other large projects running at the same as this, we managed to complete this well within the timescales, budget and of course our usual high-spec finish.
Scope of Works
- Full Design and Consultation to Comply with Building Control
- Storage Mezzanine Floor with Oil Tank Re-inforcement
- Fire Rated Jumbo Walls up to 9 metres High
- Partitions for Offices, Kitchen and WC's
- Dry-Lining to the Existing Block Work Walls
- Kitchen and WC (including Disabled) Installation
- Bespoke Joinery Works and Corporate Dry Lining
- Suspended Ceiling Works
- High Specification Electrical Works with High Bay LED Lights
Get in touch about your project
Call us today on 0115 939 7572 for some free advice about your commercial interior project.