Appraisal, Space Plan and Fit-Out of New Office Unit
Hps had outgrown their existing premises both in terms office and storage space. After identifying a potential new unit aci were contacted to appraise the new unit and offer space planning designs to see if the warehouse could, in part, be converted into modern offices.
After an initial mezzanine design was revised due to budgetary and operational needs a new single storey design was produced to cater for 20 staff in an open plan office, 3 managers offices, meeting rooms and server room.
Aci were appointed as main contractor for the project which also involved building regulations and planning permission. Project completed within 4 weeks
Scope of Works
- Space planning and pre-project building regulation approval
- Sound and heat insulated partition system and drylining
- Glazed office frontages with integral blinds
- ‘Standalone’ construction with independent ceilings, all fully demountable
- New external windows double glazed windows with electric external shutters
- The above was formed in existing brickwork using approved support lintels
- Central heating wet system fitted with new combi boiler
- Power, data, lighting and fire alarm systems fitted, recessed and cable managed
- Heavy duty contract flooring fitted throughout
What did the client think?
Hygienic Pigging Systems is a very busy company, growing year on year for the past 17 years. We had long outgrown our previous premises and as our lease was coming to an end, it was an ideal time to relocate. Nothing on the market exactly fitted our needs and so we worked with ACI to create our perfect space. Together we transformed a basic warehouse into bespoke offices, meetings rooms, kitchen and warehouse. We couldn’t afford down time and ACI fully managed the project and all associated trades to ensure a smooth transition. Excellent work!
Get in touch about your project
Call us today on 0115 939 7572 for some free advice about your commercial interior project.