Dry-Lining, Partitioning, Ceiling and Bespoke Joinery for New Mini Showroom
Following the success of the Mini brand, our client had decided to create a brand new showroom to enhance the cool and funky image that people associate with the lifestyle concept of owning a Mini.
aci were engaged to work closely with the main contractor to carry out all of the dry-lining, partitioning, ceiling and bespoke joinery works.
Due to wet and cold weather the main building works were delayed which then resulted in less time for the interior works element.
aci reacted to this challenge working longer hours to condense the programme down to 8 weeks.
Scope of Works
- Sound and heat insulated partition system and drylining
- Powder coated double glazed office frontages with integral blinds all fully demountable
- Feature high black gloss metal hinged tile clipped into a concealed grid ceiling system
- Feature doors with black laminated faces and specialist ironmongery
- Various bespoke joinery works
- Feature spiral staircase and stainless steel balustrade
What did the client think?
Get in touch about your project
Call us today on 0115 939 7572 for some free advice about your commercial interior project.