Mezzanine Floor, Creating Suite of Meeting Rooms/Offices within Factory Space
Saint Gobain were looking to provide for their employees a larger and better appointed suit of meeting rooms and offices within their factory space.
The solution was to demolish the existing single storey office and erect a new fire rated mezzanine floor providing double the amount of office space.
Saint Gobain appointed aci to act as main contractor for the works which were commenced within 7 days from order and completed with 6 weeks under strict CDM and health and safety control.
The timescales were very tight and weekend working was necessary to hit the promised completion date.
A special feature of the mezzanine design was a large cantilever section to allow visibility of the factory and production line whilst not impeding the working area below
Scope of Works
- Project completed under strict CDM regulations in 6 weeks
- Safe demolition of existing structure inc. asbestos removal
- Accoustic partition walls
- Partition Walls, Doors and Glass and Blinds
- Steel partitioning with sliding doors
- High frequency dimming light fittings
- Factory barrier rails
- Mezzanine Floor and Fire Rating
- Office Furniture
- Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Electrical Installation
- Wall Coverings
- Projectors and Screens
- Vinyl and Carpeted Floor Coverings
What did the client think?
Thanks aci – Great job under very difficult conditions – thanks again!
Get in touch about your project
Call us today on 0115 939 7572 for some free advice about your commercial interior project.