Storage Mezzanine Floor for New Industrial Unit
Our client had outgrown their old unit and it was time to expand into a new purpose designed unit.
Their main requirements were to achieve a larger trade counter and display area to maximize sales potential, a well laid out office area and ample space to hold stock.
After consultation with aci it became apparent that the with the use of a mezzanine floor they could select a smaller unit than originally thought, saving them years of additional rental costs.
Once the mezzanine floor layout was agreed and the ground floor layout benefitted from the additional space created, the scheme came together very quickly
Scope of Works
- Full space planning and furniture design
- Mezzanine storage floor with pallet safety gate
- Custom built trade counter with glass display units
- Slatwall for displaying products
- Demountable partitioning system
- Fire rated suspended ceilings
- New kitchen and toilets facilities including DDA compliant unit
- Carpets and vinyl floor finishes
What did the client think?
We had a very tight timescale and wanted to be operational within 8 weeks from order, aci were able to complete as promised on time, to budget and to a very high standard throughout, this branch is by far our best yet!
Get in touch about your project
Call us today on 0115 939 7572 for some free advice about your commercial interior project.