Refurbishment of 3-Storey Office Space in Nottingham City Centre
The Congregational Federation engaged aci to conduct a full refurbishment program of their three storey office and meeting facility in the City Centre in Nottingham.
After considering several different layout schemes the federation decided to create a large multi purpose meeting area to the ground floor with state of the art AV set up including an induction loop for the hard of hearing.
This floor also featured the custom made, Walnut bookcases for their extensive collection.
Another part of this area is a spiral staircase down to the Nottingham Caves where aci added feature lighting and a glass entrance. The other floors were dedicated to offices, storage and break out areas.
Scope of Works
- All Electrical, data, plumbing and air conditioning
- New Partition walls and dry lining
- Suspended ceilings throughout
- All carpet tiles and feature vinyl wood planks
- Walnut furniture, storage and bespoke bookcases
- WC’s and kitchens to all floors including instant boiling water
- Full AV set up, speakers, induction loop and remote projectors
- New aluminum shop frontage with manifestation
- External signage
- Building Regulations, CDM and Planning Permission undertaken
What did the client think?
From our initial meeting with ACI we knew immediately they were the company we wanted.
They interpreted our requirements perfectly and where necessary suggested better alternatives to the design to maximise the space for a busy office environment. They completed the work on budget, on time.
The standard of work was excellent and we are extremely happy with the end result. ACI is a very professional company with an excellent team to deliver what was promised.
The project lasted 3 months and went with out any hitches; amazing. Good site management being the key. If you want a company that is professional and easy to work with then contact ACI you will not be disappointed.
Get in touch about your project
Call us today on 0115 939 7572 for some free advice about your commercial interior project.