Design, Supply and Installation of Mezzanine Floor in Nottingham
ABCO had been serving their customers for over 30 years from their base in Nottingham, but had outgrown their premises and wanted a more modern, efficient office and warehouse space.
After identifying the perfect new unit, aci were invited to discuss ideas and see if, with the introduction of a mezzanine floor, the warehouse could offer them the right mix of office and warehouse space. After the initial size of the mezzanine was made larger to accommodate first floor toilets and a large kitchen, a final design was agreed and a detailed quotation produced. The scheme comprised of an open plan office for 12 staff, 1 managers office, 1 meeting room, toilets, kitchen, trade counter and server room.
Scope of Works
- Space planning and pre-project building regulation approval
- ‘L shaped’ Mezzanine floor for office use, 60 minute fire rated Sound and heat insulated partition system and dry lining
- Full height ‘jumbo stud’ wall 60 minute fire rated to stairwell
- Glazed office frontages with integral blinds
- Trade counter with slat walling to perimeter
- New external powder coated aluminium windows
- The above was formed in existing cladding using matching flashings Air conditioning to all office areas for heating and cooling
- Power, data, lighting (office and warehouse) and fire alarm systems fitted, recessed and cable managed
- Heavy duty contract flooring fitted throughout
What did the client think?
Our new warehouse and office space have performed exactly as we hoped they would, many thanks for the design and implementation works and the excellent quality of finish.
Get in touch about your project
Call us today on 0115 939 7572 for some free advice about your commercial interior project.